- 1st day: theoretical course
- 2nd day: practical video cases, discussion, questions / answers
Pricing (full training over 2 days + teaching booklet and therapeutic protocols + membership):
– doctors: €455
– state-certified nurses and other healthcare professionals: €405
NB: The day of theoretical training can be completed either before or after the practical training.
- Advanced training day (for practitioners who have already trained):
– doctors: €275
– state-certified nurses and other healthcare professionals: €225
For healthcare professionals, this is a presentation of the percutaneous hydrotomy technique with clinical demonstrations on patients.
The S.I.H.P. declines all responsibility in the provision of percutaneous hydrotomy, healthcare professionals can only provide this treatment to their legally-recognised level of medical competence and if they are authorised to perform injections in their country of practise.